Lerwick Financial Group Ltd offer fast solutions to anyone seeking a bridging loan for any purpose. Deal with decision makers Whatever your requirements we feel we offer the best deal and the best service over the UK.
What is a Bridging Loan?
A bridging loan is a loan used as a short term solution to ‘bridge the gap’ between the sale of one property and purchase of another. An example use of a bridging loan could be the conversion of a large property into flats. Find out more
What can a bridging loan be used for?
A bridging loan can be used for many purposes including:
- Purchase at auction (Insufficient time to arrange a term mortgage)
- Property in poor repair (not suitable for a term mortgage until work is completed)
- Purchase another property whilst waiting a sale (lets you buy the property you want)
- Land Acquisition for development (gives you a flexible solution for property development)
- Release Capital from property pending a sale (Enables you to free up your money while awaiting a sale)
- Purchase a property at a discounted rate with a bridging loan geared to the valuation as opposed to the purchase price(Min deposit 20%)
Why choose lerwickgroup.co.uk as your finance broker and bridging loan provider?
- Immediate in principal decision from a decision maker
- Competitive rates from just 0.55% per month
- Adverse credit history accepted with explanation
- Interest roll-up schemes available
- Residential & Commercial Property accepted
- Self-employed, Companies & Individuals.
- Up to 100% with additional security
We can usually issue a conditional Bridging offer within 48hrs of receipt of application forms, valuation reports and any other information required.
Apply for a bridging loan
Call Now on 0345 273 3322 (Office Hours) or 07901 332273 Evenings/Weekends, alternatively, please complete the enquiry form below.
We are here to help.